Who Benefits and How?
you were born an original,
don't die a copy.
Who benefits and how?
Clients come to coaching when they need assistance in reaching goals, seeing their blind spots, finding more effective paths forward, or when they are seeking more passion and fulfillment in their roles and lives. Some specific reasons people seek out coaches include:
- Achievement of professional and personal goals
- Work/life balance
- Navigating significant personal and/or professional change
- Increase in self-confidence
- Greater self-awareness as to how they show up at work, at meetings, in teams, as a leader
- Enhanced quality of life
- Stress management
- Professional development, e.g., self-presentation, negotiation and speaking
My coaching works to achieve sustainable results:
- A reinvigorated sense of being "purposeful"
- A compelling vision that inspires action
- Surfacing core values to inform and guide progress
- Increased confidence and resulting ability to influence others
- Increased creativity and innovation
- Increased leadership capacity and presence
- Improved traction toward long-term goals
- Improved confidence and direction